Le monde des pokémons
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le monde des pokémons

Un forum RPG sur pokémon ou vous pouvez incaenez un personnage de la série ou créer le votre.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrer
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

black singles - I want some male friends to play with

AuteurMessage
Sheppart
Invité

black singles  - I want some male friends to play with Empty
MessageSujet: black singles - I want some male friends to play with   black singles  - I want some male friends to play with Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juil - 19:17

Perth dating - No dating just sex My name is Tamia HITCHCOCK I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. dating usa dating in Canada russian women singles in Melton free online dating australia dating im shy usually in public but wanna explore my wild side. im a single young hottie looking for some revenge on my ex who cheated on me. im kinda new in town and bored and want some fun! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. I am looking for sex only! Im not a hooker just want a safe sex f-buddy, you must be a good kisser, well endowed, ,healthy,DDF, not involved with anyone and know how to do EVERYTHING well! Hit me with a message! I need to be bad. Has to be with the right guy though. Im sweet but want a guy to rough me up in bed. If you are cute annd clean then lets get to it now. Haven't met too many great guys yet but that's why I'm here hehe. I'm a really loud, fun-loving person, I can get crazy in bed at times. So a lot of guys are bit intimidated by my outgoingness but I'm sweet once you get to know me I promise! at this point in time, all IO want is a good connection and good people to be with.. including good sexual relationships that fulfill whatever it is I need to fulfill. People are interesting, so I want to khow more people..if this sounds good send me sommething about u.. I am one of those rare finds in life, no not a diamond in the ruff but a woman who knows what she wants and isn't fraid to go out and get i no matter what. So try me, ask me a question, present me a situation, and you will see that I can handle no matter what you throw my way.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

black singles - I want some male friends to play with
Page 1 sur 1